1. Program Features
The Animation Focused Course Program emphasizes basic design skills and combining these skills with computer animation technology, aiming for developing potential for animation design in commercial applications. The objectives are to develop students' abilities on basic design, digital animation and comics.
2. Future possible careers:
1. Animation design and comic design
2. Web animation design and APP animation design
3. Digital teaching materials design and development / digital e-book design
3. Credits for graduation
1. Students must complete at least 6 credits of the required courses and at least 8 credits of the core elective courses. At least 7 credits of the basic elective courses are needed for a total of 21 credits. Within the 21 credits, at least 6 credits should not be included in the student's original department nor in the minor department.
2. Students of the university who pass the review are eligible to study in this program. Students who do not pass the review can also study in this program, but cannot obtain the certificate. Students who have academic qualifications will have the priority in the courses.